Friday, June 17, 2005

 
Big Tings

OK, it's that time of the month again: Heatwave at The Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel, East London (nearest tube Aldgate East). It's a stellar line up tonight, because I'm playing, of course (which will hopefully make up for the brief hiatus in MP3 action while my laptop is in the repair shop), but DJ C and Aaron Spectre are pretty amazing, too. I had the pleasure of playing with C and Ripley at Subtonic in New York a while ago and they both rocked, so the whole Mashit crew have my personal endorsement. I'm kicking off the main room for a couple of hours where I'll play a crunked up, hip-hop-based ragga and reggaeton set, then a rough-arsed ghetto bashment section in the back room. Come down, it's only a fiver and I may even buy you a drink. Here's the flyer. My name's the only one not picked out in white, so I think that must mean I'm like super-important, or something...




PS - Friends who are coming, email me coz I have a very limited guesties and need to use them wisely.