Sunday, December 12, 2004

 
The Rhythms, The Bloggage

After a brief foray into the blogosphere circa late 2003/early 2004 and repeated requests from a few people to make a comeback, here's my new corner of the interweb. It'll be a bit different from last time, inasmuchas it will host MP3s and mixes and perhaps be a little less verbose (hey, I'm pretty busy at the moment and I did only say perhaps). It will also hopefully coexist with an upcoming dancehall-based magazine column that I'm due to start writing early next year. Don't let the name fool you, it won't be wall-to-wall raggamuffin business. In the next few weeks brace yourselves for some rare Brazilian samba and batucada, a few bits of Egyptian shaabi, a smattering of bhangra and soca, not to mention good old regular dance and pop music I happen to be feeling. There's even scope for guest contributors, so if you're interested let me know. Anyway, all that's left to say is that I hope you enjoy it.